- I saw Mad Max: Fury Road recently and I absolutely loved it. I know there are a number of people who are unhappy with it as compared to the originals (and I do intend to see the originals), but I honestly think it was a very well thought out movie and much more intelligent than I was expecting.
- I am super looking forward to seeing Jurassic World, not because I think the movie is going to be “good”, but because it will be wonderfully outrageous. Chris Pratt racing Velociraptors FTW!
- I’ve recently been transferred to a different location in my library system and I’m just settling in to the new role.
- I’m getting a boat load of nice yarny things from a coworker of mine who is very kind and donating things from her mother’s stash weeding adventures.
- I started reading Skip Beat! and I have to say I’m really enjoying it, more so than I would have expected. I’ll probably write a review of it and some of the other titles I’m currently enjoying.
- I’m rereading Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles and it is more beautiful and tragic than I remembered. *weeps*
I know this post is short and boring, but I’ve been super busy (read: lazy) lately and I didn’t actually have time to think up a new topic. Sorry, I’ll be better about it next week. Or maybe I’ll come up with a new topic before the week is out!